Re: [BKARTS] shark skin

As I recall from *catching* a shark while deep sea fishing many years ago,
their hide is very much like sandpaper, and can be used for that purpose --
at least the hide of the one I caught was that way!

That sounds like something very difficult to work for a binding, besides the
sort of tough rubbery aspects y´all have talked about thus far.

Do I remember correctly, or am I over-generalizing from one small shark many
years ago?

Linde Brocato