Re: [BKARTS] inkjet book printing

I have question, but no answer. Do you plan to print both sides of the pages? If so I would suspect you will have show through on any light weight paper (I don't know what paper was like in 1608). And yes, use pigment or hybrid ink. While there are a number of problems with laster printing, show through should be less of a problem. Aren't challenges fun?

Cheers,

Jill

Jill Timm
Mystical Places Press