From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Keith Berger
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 2:43 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] Edge Tinting

I have a customer who wants the edges tinted or painted black on some printed cards. I am figuring I can put some weight on the stack of paper and paint all the edges. What kind of paint or ink should I use? Any advise will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Keith

Leaders in yesterday's technology. *** The Graphic Touch Letterpress Co.

Company Website: www.Hell-Box.com
Telephone: 800-433-1288
Facsimile:  330-337-0538
150 Penn Avenue, Salem, Ohio 44460

www.CrankyPressman.com
The old letterpress printer getting it done online.