Re: [BKARTS] Edge Tinting

We do our edge tinting and edge sprinkling with a perfume atomizer. The atomizer gives great control over how much goes on. It can do either a sprinkle, or, with more spraying, a complete coating. Each squirt of the large rubber bulb, which is attached to the unit by a hose, sprays out a good quantity of dye onto the job.

The atomizer we use is an antique hand-blown glass one.

David