[BKARTS] WSW opportunities for book artists

Greetings!

The Women's Studio Workshop (WSW) would like to remind you all of our upcoming deadlines.

The WSW studio space is extensively equipped for hand papermaking, book arts, printmaking, photography, and ceramics.

 March 1

-Studio Internships

-Arts Administration Internship

-Summer Internship

March 15

-Clay Fellowship

-Art-in-Education Fellowship

-Studio Fellowship

April 1

-Studio Residency

-Geraldine R. Dodge Residency (New Jersey Artists)

-Art-in-Education Residency

Members of this list may be especially interested to know that our facilities include:

11" x 18" Chandler and Price Platen Press, 14" x 20" Vandercook Proof Press, a variety of lead and wooden typefaces, cradles, presses, sewing frames, an electric guillotine, board shear and more.

Our internships, residencies, and fellowships are the perfect opportunity for artists to use our equipment to realize an on-going project or to create a whole new body of work.

Visit www.wsworkshop.org for specifics on each individual studio. Information on our artist opportunities, including residency dates and application materials, also available on our website.

The Women's Studio Workshop

wsworkshop.org

722 Binnewater Lane. PO Box 489