Re: [BKARTS] now on DVD if you didn't know about this

Seth and I saw this film just last week, and highly recommend it. As someone who tends to dismiss Helvetica all too quickly in my own design projects, I found it utterly fascinating to view the history of this typeface and to better grasp what it is that makes me react to it the way I do. I definitely left with a new respect for the type and the power of design... and the film is beautifully done, as well.

John

"Thank you, and write when you can."
 Convivio Bookworks
 Inspired goods from around the globe and close to home...
 Books and broadsides, made by hand in Lake Worth, Florida.
 http://www.conviviobookworks.com