[BKARTS] Helvetica

For those of use who saw Helvetica last year (early June here in Calgary), I can heartily recommend it as a "must-see" -- in fact, the Calgary chapter of CBBAG (Canadian Bookbinders and Book Artists Guild) based their meeting on it last week, along with our local typography group ("Calgary Typos" on Facebook) and the University of Calgary's Faculty of Environmental Design.

If you haven't seen it, buy the DVD (we watched mine, in fact), and then check out the extras.

(Also comes with closed captioning in English and German.)

Cheers
Linda