Re: [BKARTS] cleaning mold

DO NOT USE ANY HOUSEHOLD CLEANERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have read the various replies. The use of household chemicals will certainly cause more harm than good.

While there may be replies from others who have more experience, I would suggest the use of a vacuum aspirator to lift or suck the mold from the leather. This technique has proven to be very successful with mold, even in and on paper. Any type of rubbing or erasing will simply move the mold spores around and into the air that you will be breathing --- use caution!
Bill Minter