Re: [BKARTS] cleaning mold

Something most us probably know is to keep our books out of direct sunlight,
right?  It happens, however, that one of the most effective spore killers is
high intensity UV light.  Best natural source?  Sunlight.  If I were you,
I'd try to physically remove as much as I could see (preferably by
vacuuming) and then set the books in direct sunlight for a few days.

Chad Longley
chad.longley@xxxxxxx