Re: [BKARTS] speaking of mold

There was a very faint smell of mildew but no sign of it anywhere but on
the leather. Actually it's more than one book -- it's a 10 vol. set, with
seven of the vols. having no spine piece at all. The leather that extends
onto the boards is what's affected. The corner pieces have a little gray
coming from them  but nothing like the spine piece. Red rot is evident
along all the edges of the volumes.

I very much appreciate your opinion and hope to get a few more. Thanks to
you, too, Chad, for this morning's message.

Lavinia