[BKARTS] February Letterpress Printing & Book Arts Workshop at Studio on the Square, NYC

Our Winter Semester is in full swing.  Here is the February line-up:

    LETTERPRESS II: WOOD & METAL TYPE BROADSIDES: 3 Fridays 6-9PM, February 1, 8, 15

    ART OF THE BOOK: PLANNING YOUR EDITION:  Sat & Sun, 10AM-4PM, February 2 & 3

    BOOKBINDING FOR ARTISTS:  3 Fridays, 6-9PM, Feb 22 - Mar 7

    PRINTING WITHOUT A PRESS:  Saturday, 10AM-4PM, February 23

    RELIEF PRINT EDITION: LINOCUT:  Sunday, 10AM-4PM, February 24

    AND, mark your calendars as we transform the print shop on June 21 & 22 for:  PAPER MARBLING!

    + work independently in THE ART OF THE BOOK ? Intermediate & Advanced classes are ongoing

    New Sessions are added periodically, so please check our website for updates!

    For more info, contact:
    Intima Press &   Studio-on-the-Square
    32 Union Square East, #310,  NYC 10003
    Ph: 917-412-4134