[BKARTS] book-related videos needed for exhibit

Apologies for cross-posting?

  I am co-curating an exhibit called ?Books Outside the Binding? at the Alice C. Sabatini Gallery at the Topeka & Shawnee County Public Library in Topeka, Kansas. As part of the exhibit we would like to loop videos on different aspects of bookmaking -- specifically papermaking, bookbinding, and letterpress printing.

  I?ve done a little searching and come up with some great videos from the Guild of Book Workers. Unfortunately, they?re 3 hours long. We need something 30 minutes to 1 hour, something fairly basic so that people can circulate through the exhibit and pick up some good information in a relatively short period of time.

  Any suggestions would be appreciated. Please contact me off-list at bblack@xxxxxxxxxx

  Brea Black
  Special Collections Librarian
  Topeka & Shawnee County Public Library