Re: [BKARTS] moldy Elvace

I have had three gallons of Elvace from Talas go bad on me. I store it in a
relatively cool place, do not contaminate the gallon, only work from pva I
remove from that gallon. This year is the first time in 5 years this has
ever happened. A very costly situation for a small business.
Joanne Kluba
St. Louis