[BKARTS] 2008 workshops at the Garage Annex School for Book Arts

Dear friends:

Please visit www.GarageAnnexSchool.com in order to see our new 2008
schedule! We hope you are as excited as we are by the line-up of
teachers and workshops. Register early in order to avoid disappointment.

You may register online using your MasterCard or Visa, or you may send
us a check. If you are registering by mail, please email us first so
that we can save a space for you while we wait for your check to arrive.
Greta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pam Spitzmueller:
Large Paper into Small Spaces--Creating Books with Foldouts

Art Larson:
Letterpress Basics

Daniel Kelm:
Mold Making for Leather, Paper, & Resin Casting

Daniel Kelm:
Chemistry for Book Arts

James Reid-Cunningham:
Surface Gilding

Peter Geraty:
Edge Gilding

Daniel Kelm:
Two Useful Wire Edge Binding Styles & When to Use Them

Julie Chen:
Artists' Books: Ideas, Actions, & Transformations

Art Larson:
Letterpress Printing & Composition

Martin Antonetti:
History of the Book for Book Artists

Julia Miller:
Early Single Quire Bindings: The Fourth-century Nag Hammadi Codices

Daniel Kelm:
The Leather Intensive

Linda Lembke:
Book As Companion

Shanna Leino:
Bone Toolmaking

Daniel Kelm:
All About Magnets

Hedi Kyle:
Preservation Enclosures

Daniel Kelm:
Gold Tooling on Leather Spines & Spine Labels

If you'd like to unsubscribe from our email list just let us know.

Thank you,
Greta D. Sibley
Co-director, Garage Annex School for Book Arts

Greta D. Sibley
9 Cedarwood Avenue
Easthampton, MA 01027
413-529-0070