[BKARTS] moldy Elvace

The problems that have been discussed at length about Jade are in no way
different than what can happen with Elvace.

The same shelf life of 90 days applies as well, though with good practices
and dare I say *luck* it can be kept longer.  Also should one desire, you
can add your own anti-fungicide to prevent mold growth, but many people
would never consider this much of an option.

The simple fact that there is only a very mild anti-fungicide in these
products is one of the many reasons they are considered suitable for
conservation type work, but with that does come certain undesirables as
well.

The basic concept is to order small, and order often.  The economics of
purchasing in larger containers is appealing to all, but having it go bad
halfway through negates any benefit there was.

Susan:  Unfortunately it was not I that you talked with, but would be happy
to discuss further if you like.

Regards,
Aaron Salik

Talas