[BKARTS] Convivio Book of Days for February

Book Arts & Letterpress Folks:

It's the First of February, and that means it's time for the newest installment of our ongoing Convivio Book of Days. This month we feature some images from Lake Worth's annual Street Painting Festival, which takes place every year here each February. Here's a link to get you started:

http://www.conviviobookworks.com

Just click on the Book of Days link once you're there, and you're on your way.

And, in our Book of Days Catalog... with but two weeks until Valentine's Day, our local soapmaker's made some new guest soaps in the shape of chocolate candies that smell almost too delicious... and there are also three new scents of soaps in our collection, too: Vanilla, Chocolate, and Mandarin. Find all of these new items (as well as some old favorites like Amorous Papel Picado for Valentine's Day) in our Book of Days Catalog... at the same link above.

Good days to you all,
John & Seth

"Thank you, and write when you can."
 Convivio Bookworks
 Inspired goods from around the globe and close to home...
 Books and broadsides, made by hand in Lake Worth, Florida.
 http://www.conviviobookworks.com

*