Re: [BKARTS] 1990's Book Arts Conference at Iowa / Clive Phillpot

Joan,

Not sure if it is still current but the last email I have for Clive from a
couple of years ago is:  cfilpot@xxxxxxxxxx

Incidentally, Franklin Furnace did not "donate" the FF collection to MoMA,
it was sold.

If anyone does have the list of the 144 terms you mention, it would be great
to share them with the list. I would very much like to see them.

Johanna Drucker at the University of Virginia and her ABsOnline project
investigated similar issues along with her advisory groups. See:
http://www.artistsbooksonline.org/tagDescriptionsAlpha.html

Phil