[BKARTS] Spring Greetings

Dear Friends

Today is the first day of spring in the Celtic calendar. Even if I am looking out at gray skies and snow, I always find it a cheering thought.

I've posted an image for the season at
http://www.ingoodspirit.blogspot.com

and directions for making a simplified St. Brigid's cross (traditional in some parts of Ireland) from recycled paper at
http://www.thecreativeyear.blogspot.com

Happy Spring!

in good spirit
Susan