To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2008 11:37 PM
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] software publishing program for kids

Maybe ClickBook would do.  She could take a look at their site.
www.clickbook.com

Lavinia

On Sat, 2 Feb 2008 19:55:36 -0500 Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord <skgaylord@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
Dear Friends

I received this query through my website. Does anyone have any
suggestions?

I am currently searching for a software program for kids to type
and
publish books

*********************************************** The Bonefolder, Vol. 4, No. 1, 2007 is Now Online at <http://http://www.philobiblon.com/bonefolder>