Re: [BKARTS] software publishing program for kids

Microsoft Pubisher willwork for kids and has the features you mentioned.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord" <skgaylord@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2008 6:55 PM
Subject: [BKARTS] software publishing program for kids

Dear Friends

I received this query through my website. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I am currently searching for a software program for kids to type and
publish books they have already drafted. I'm looking for something that
is has stored templates and offers more variety (in size and layout)
than just using Power Point or Microsoft Word. If you have seen anything
or know of any ideas-- please respond.

Thanks for your help.

in good spirit Susan

http://www.makingbooks.com