[BKARTS] guillotine style paper cutter

If you need a paper cutter, here is an add from my local craigslist in San Luis Obispo for a guillotine style paper cutter. Price $50. I would get it if I did not already have one:

This is a large, old, guillotine style paper cutter. Suitable for cutting up to a full ream of paper I'm told, would also work handily on any soft-ish material that you need precision-sheared. Hand operated with a *big* counterweighted lever. Infeed bed is 30" wide, the blade will cut that full width. Very substantial construction, major components are beefy castings. The lead screw assemblies are high quality with little or no backlash apparent. One foot was presumably damaged at some point, as the casting on that side has been expertly replaced with plate steel. Machine has been covered for storage, will need a fresh grind on the blade and some cosmetic TLC if you want it to be pretty. Surface rust only, all moving parts do(move) :) Currently bolted to a pallet for transport, I can load it on your truck or trailer. Great addition to your picture framing or other operation. Make an offer and come get it, the scrapper is next and iron is $$ high! In San Luis Obispo. Please call my mobile: (805)550-0712 Thanks for looking!

Bob