ages welcome!

Date: Saturday, March 1, 2008
Time: 7-10 p.m.

Tickets: $15/each or 2 for $25.  Purchase tickets at:
www.seattlebookarts.org
(Tickets will also be available at the door)

Location: Pratt Fine Arts Center, Print Studio, 1902 South Main St.

For more information, please contact SCBA: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
Lisa Hasegawa
Director of ProgrammingSeattle Center for Book Arts