[BKARTS] INFO February is ERASERMANIA month @ Sicpress.com

ALL ERASERS - TWELVE ERASERS FOR THE PRICE OF TEN.

• Fine Inkredible 12 for $75.00
• Coarse Inkredible 12 for $75.00
• Sanford Magic Rub 12 for $10.00
• Sanford White Pearl 12 for $10.00
• Staedtler Mars Plastic 12 for $10.00
• Mercur Prism 12 for $15.00
• General's Tri-tip 12 for $12.00
• Papermate Stick 12 for $20.00
• Rubber Ink Eraser 12 for $20.00
• Art Gum Eraser 12 for $10.00
• White Gum Eraser 12 for $10.00

Warning! this is NOT a one time only sale, these are permanent Sicprices.

two Erasers added to our Deluxe Eraser Set,
Instead of TEN erasers, it now contains all TWELVE of our best erasers
for $25.00

• Fine Inkredible
• Coarse Inkredible
• Rubber Ink Eraser
• Art Gum Eraser
• White Gum Eraser
• Sanford Magic Rub
• Sanford White Pearl
• Staedtler Mars Plastic
• Papermate Stick
• Mercur Prism
• General's Tri-tip
• Fiskars Rubber

And finally instock is our GROUND GUM ERASER in both FINE and COARSE, 1
pound / $6.00
(shaker containers will be instock soon.)
Fine is perfect for smooth paper surfaces, Coarse is better for uneven
surfaces such as book cloth.

And don't forget the best clean up item for eraser crumbs is our
Draftsman Duster
14 inch, horse hair bristle dusting brush $6.00

http://www.sicpress.com/erasers.html

All items are guaranteed or your money back.

-- j. godsey sicpress.com 14 pleasant st methuen, ma 01844 (978) 965-2176 fax 866-416-6101

www.sicpress.com  - Book repair and cleaning supplies
Unbound: Book Repair for Booksellers
Book Deodorizer - the guaranteed solution

www.bibliophilebullpen.com