[BKARTS] color printer-which one?

Hi,

I need Color Printer advice- Laser or Inkjet

Now that color lasers have been coming down in price I an rethinking which format to get.

I already have a b/w laser which I love
and a Canon color for some of my art work (transfers/ iron-ons etc..)

I am rather torn between these 2 formats.
Within the next several months I will be doing a few projects that will require me to print in color
-- directly from my printer on different substrates
-- transfer images to differrent substrates

I would love to have some of your input.

BTW price does matter!

many thanks,
Elsa
--