[BKARTS] Epson 3000 glitch

Hi all,

For quite some time now my Epson 3000 has not been performing even with the purchase of new ink cartridges.
Sometimes it is the operator and not the machine that has the problem

Is it time to unload it or put alot of time in to learn the glitches.

and if I unload, what do I replace it with?

thanks,
Elsa

--
Elsa Wachs Studios