[BKARTS] Spring 08 Letterpress concentration at Penland

Many thanks to Lisa Blackburn for posting the notice of the Letterpress
Concentration I will teach at Penland this spring, and to Susan King for
the endorsement of my teaching.
Interested parties can see images of my work in book arts and letterpress
printing on a recently posted webpage:

www.bonnieoconnell.wordpress.com

I look forward to my return visit to Penland for the March 9-May 2
workshop in the new letterpress shop. If anyone has questions about the
course they can be addressed to me at

boconnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx