Re: [BKARTS] Epson 3000 glitch

I have had a 3000 for many years and it can produce a very nice color print. But it has always needed a lot of coaxing to do it. Feeding two sheets in a row is almost unheard of and its drivers have a satanic relationship with with Adobe, even after downloading the latest drivers for OSX. Dump the bugger. I also have an Epson Photo R800. It prints beautifully (for the price), has controllable margins and is predictable, but it sports 8 cartridges at $15 ea. The "ink almost out" light is ALWAYS flashing and I keep three cartridges ahead in my drawer at all times. Maybe this is the cost of photo quality prints, but they could give the machine away and make plenty $! Maybe all the machines are that way these days.

Russ