[BKARTS] Collective Workshops at Wellington College, UK

I am not sure if the eleven-day residential conference offering hands-on
classes in book, paper and print techniques has been mentioned on the
List,  it may be of interest to some list members.  My apologies if it has.

I have just received my copy of the brochure.  The details, forms, etc. can
be found at
< http://www.collectiveworkshops.org/  >
Just click on any of the images to enter the Web site

Rodney Fry
Crowthorne
UK

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent with PegasusMail 4.41, BT Broadband System
W98 4.10.2222A 2nd Edn on ABIT KR7A-RAID,
AVG Free 7.5.446,  Mozilla Firefox browser ver 2.0.0.11
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx