[BKARTS] Box pocket presentation folders.../oops

A little mistake here. That should read "It does /not/ have to be fine
bookbinding level design." To be more clear, I am looking for stock -- not
custom -- folders, but better quality and design than found in business
stationery stores. This is for a corporate PR project.

---Begin forwarded text---

Can anyone suggest a commercial source for box pocket presentation folders
that specializes in finer designs than the mass market business folder
producers?

It does have to be fine bookbinding level design; just more tasteful that
the run of the mill.

Any help will be appreciated. There are many different suppliers online,
but I am hoping to find someone a bit more special.

--
JULES SIEGEL Apdo. 1764 Cancun Q. Roo 77500 Mexico
http://www.newsroom-l.net http://www.cafecancun.com