Re: [BKARTS] attaching muslin to vellum pages

I agree with Jack - because there is another issue to worry about.

I have seen books made of acrylic paintings on canvas where the pressure
of being closed caused the paintings to stick together. I have a
sneaking suspicion that the acrylic is going to stick to the vellum,
and/or develop shiny spots wherever they are under pressure.

Good luck!

Lee

Chad,

My first thoughts, upon reading your post were to suggest that you rend
the artist limb from limb, collect and burn the scattered bits-O-artist,
mull the ashes with the colors used on dart boards, blend with gesso
spread on muslin, paint in the dart board, mount it on a wall and play a
game of darts whenever things get a little dull and tedious.

Paul's idea is better and will result in a check to cash at the end.

Jack