[BKARTS] Box pocket presentation folders.../thank you

I am having some mail problems that prevent me from replying individually,
so I will take this opportunity to thank everyone who sent me ideas on
this query.

--
JULES SIEGEL Apdo. 1764 Cancun Q. Roo 77500 Mexico
http://www.newsroom-l.net http://www.cafecancun.com