[BKARTS] Slide scanner

Can anyone recommend a good-quality scanner to convert slides to digital? A
local media column in our paper recommended the Epson Perfection V200 for @
$90. I've had less than ideal experiences with photo stores doing it, and
I'd welcome the chance to save money in the long run and convert my slides
myself, but I want to be sure that the quality will be good enough for
projection/slide talk purposes. Many thanks for any suggestions.

Betty Bright