[BKARTS] Van Gelder Paper

Hello List:

I have a question from someone in Cataloguing here at FAU Libraries about the colophon of a book in our collection that perhaps one of you can shed some light upon. Here's the question:

The colophon (in Hebrew) says it's printed on [.] Van Gelder paper. The missing word isn't a standard Hebrew word in reference to paper; maybe it's a proper name? It's something like Biten or Bitan or Bieten. Would any of those make sense?

Any insight would be appreciated!
John

John Cutrone
Programs Coordinator
The Arthur & Mata Jaffe Center for Book Arts
Boca Raton, Florida
http://www.jaffecollection.org