Re: [BKARTS] Slide scanner

I have an Epson Perfection 4490 Photo scanner, with an attachment for scanning slides and transparencies. It does quite well with it.

Kathy

On Feb 13, 2008, at 10:05 AM, Wiering Books wrote:

I've got the 4870 from Epson and have been quite pleased. I purchased a refurb. through the Epson website clearance center where I notice the V300 is available for $99.
Vernon