Re: [BKARTS] attaching muslin to vellum pages

I've put a picture of one of these page spreads on my website for a visual explanation. It can be found here:

http://www.deepwoodpress.com/vellum.html

I've heard back from 3M and they've recommended a product called "#80 rubber and vinyl adhesive". Anyone have any experience with this stuff? I'm trying to get a sample and will probably try some of the product Aaron recommended from Talas as well.

Further thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Chad

Chad Pastotnik
Deep Wood Press   231.587.0506
http://www.deepwoodpress.com