Re: [BKARTS] Slide scanner

I have an HP 4070 Photosmart Scanner that I love. It is old enough that it has likely been supplanted--the HP G4010 Photo Scanner looks most like it. I've been converting my (and some friends') slides to high res digital for a while now. It's not as fast as one might expect, but I'm quite pleased with the quality of the images and the versatility of the software.

RM