Re: [BKARTS] Slide scanner

I also have the Epson 4870 and have been very happy with it. A caveat when scanning slides---it's critical to keep the glass on the scanner clean and absolutely dust- and scratch-free. When you're scanning slides, the resolution needs to be very high since the originals are so small, and you can end up with a lot of digital cleanup to do.

LeeAnne Mallonee