[BKARTS] FS - Scissors URL error (sorry)

My post for the scissors was correct, but I should have checked the URL

if interested, please use:

http://bibliotique.us/si/victorinoxpaper.html

Sorry for the inconvenience.

David

      David Friedman
  www.bibliotique.net
    Proud member of  www.IOBA.org
Interested in P/T or F/T business opportunities??
Visit:  www.yourfamilyfirst.com/bibliotique