[BKARTS] 9th Annual Edible Book Festival

PRESS RELEASE

For more information contact:
Judith A. Hoffberg, (310)399-1146, fax: 310)399-5070, umbrella@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

EDIBLE BOOKS HIGH/LOW TEA ON APRIL FIRST FOR ITS 9TH CONFIGURATION

The 9th edition of the Edible Book High/Low Tea will be held as usual on 1 April or a date close to that day to continue the tradition of creating edible books from New England to China this year. We suggest you register at the site for participation in this year’s event. The exhibit of books is usually held from 2 - 4 p.m. and the Eating takes place at 4 p.m. with appropriate beverages. Documentation hopefully will have been done by 4 p.m. and it should be sent in to our website at books2eat.com, created by Beatrice Coron. Our present webmaster is Danielle Shelton and documentation in April should be sent to books2eat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx This event has made the New York Times as well as many food magazines. You can make it a fundraiser or just a fun raiser! Artists, Bibliophiles and Gourmands please join us!