[BKARTS] Book Festival in Maryland - Book artists invited to participate

Invitation to book artists to participate in the 2008 Kensington International Day of the Book Festival on Sunday, April 27

Hi,
I'm one of the organizers of the Kensington International Day of the Book Festival in Kensington, Maryland. This festival is a celebration of books, authors, and book-artists. This will be our 4th year. Last year we had almost 100 participants, mostly local authors, but also bookarts, illustrators, publishers, and community literacy groups, and over 1500 visitors. We have live music, art demos, free book evaluations, a children's tent, and much more. This is an outdoor festival stretching for 2 blocks along Howard Avenue in Historic Old Town Kensington.
This year we would like to have a tent just for bookarts, so we are trying to spread the word among the bookarts community to invite book artists, illustrators, bookbinders, etc to participate in this really unique event. (We are only asking for a $20 participation fee, for those selling their works, which goes directly towards helping pay for the tents and promotion costs (the festival is non-profit - we do have sponsors)).
Please check out this year's website at www.dayofthebook.com for more information. I'm just starting to list participants, so now is a great time to sign up! (You can click on the link for last year to see participants and photos).
Please let me know if you have any questions. And please pass the word on.
Thanks!
Elisenda
Kensington Row Bookshop
Kensington Day of the Book Festival

~*~~*~~~*~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~*~~~*~~*~

Kensington Row Bookshop
3786 Howard Ave
Kensington MD 20895
301-949-9416  kensington.books@xxxxxxxxxxx
www.KensingtonRowBookshop.com

Two Floors of Quality Used, Out-of-Print, & Unusual Books
Hours: 10-6 Mon-Sat, 12-5 Sunday
On Kensington's Historic Antique Row

Poetry Readings last Wed each month 7pm
Storytelling  series 1st Wed each month 7:30pm
See out website for more events.

Catalan Library of the Fundacio Pauli Bellet open daily
Catalan Language classes offered, please inquire

Member www.WABAbooks.com
Kensington Day of the Book Festival www.DayoftheBook.com