Re: [BKARTS] FS - Scissors URL error (sorry)

Not sure as the product does show up when I checked it (Victorinox
Paper Scissors).

We added a few to the inventory as our supplier has a few more left -
they'll be able to be shipped off late next week.

David

The url is:

http://bibliotique.us/si/victorinoxpaper.html

If you have trouble I can also send along a paypal invoice.

--
BIBLIOTIQUE - Online sales of Books, collectibles, art, and items of value.

Visit our website at:  www.bibliotique.net

E-mail us or call us at:  845-687-4184
P/T & F/T Business & Work opportunities
Visit:  www.yourfamilyfirst.com/bibliotique