[BKARTS] manuscript collections in Prague

Greetings, all,

I will be visiting Prague in the spring, and would love to see any
collections of medieval manuscripts in museums or libraries in the city or
surrounding area. I haven't been able to find any references to manuscript
collections in my initial online searches for Prague museums and libraries.
Have I missed something? Does anyone know of any collections in that area?

Best wishes,
Nancy