[BKARTS] my New Jersey art exhibit & workshop

Dear Karen,
		Attached is the newsletter from the Passaic Co. Arts
Council featuring my exhibit at the Hamilton Club Gallery in Paterson. They
clipped the lower left image but never mind. . .
Cheers,
Bertha
Bertha Rogers
Poet Laureate of Delaware County, NY
2007 Teaching Artist Distinguished Services to the Arts in Education Field
Award
6430 Co. Hwy 16
Delhi, NY 13753-3123
Voice: 607-746-7306; Fax: 607-746-7274