[BKARTS] Acrylic on tracing paper

During a late night artistic blow-out, I made two paintings that I would like the list's technical assessment of.

They were made with Pentel color markers, colored pencil, and white acrylic paint on Art-tec tracing paper.

Are they going to dissolve in months? Years? Would I be stupid to try to include them in a book?

Thanks,

Chele (short for Michele, pronounced Shelley)