Re: [BKARTS] Acrylic on tracing paper

You might consider scanning them and printing them with archival inks on cotton rag paper if you want to include them in a book, for posterity's interest ; ). Even tho your Art-tec may be acid-free, it's still going to be full of lignin and hence will get brittle and probably yellow some over time. Most of my tracing papers have, and I have drawing tissues and pads from several manufacturers going back 10 or more years. If it was on totally synthetic vellum might it be more stable?

KG