Re: [BKARTS] Acrylic on tracing paper

i would be curious to see how the paper reacted to your work especially the acrylics. can you send an image. also i am collecting samples of tracing papers and would be interested in acquiring samples of older papers if anyone has any they would be willing to part with bits of and include the manufacturer approximate date if known. especially would love to get examples from the 1950's. many thanks! j

Quoting Kathleen Garness <kmgfinearts@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

You might consider scanning them and printing them with archival inks
 on cotton rag paper if you want to include them in a book, for
posterity's interest ; ). Even tho your Art-tec may be acid-free,
it's still going to be full of lignin and hence will get brittle and
probably yellow some over time. Most of my tracing papers have, and I
 have drawing tissues and pads from several manufacturers going back
10 or more years. If it was on totally synthetic vellum might it be
more stable?

KG