From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chele
Shepard
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2008 8:24 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Acrylic on tracing paper

During a late night artistic blow-out, I made two paintings that I would
like the list's technical assessment of.

They were made with Pentel color markers, colored pencil, and white
acrylic paint on Art-tec tracing paper.

Are they going to dissolve in months? Years? Would I be stupid to try to
  include them in a book?

Thanks,

Chele (short for Michele, pronounced Shelley)