[BKARTS] bookarts travel in France

I will be in France in June - and I am looking for housing in both Paris
and Lyon.

Looking in the archives, I know that there have been references to travel
there from other list members...and even to specific housing options.
This is a group whose feeedback I trust.  I have an itinerary planned -
however....If you are able to help me out with housing suggestions or
contacts, could you please email me off list.

Thanks so much.

Leslie

Professor Leslie Fedorchuk
Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design
273 East Erie Street
Milwaukee, Wisconsin   53202
414-276-7889

lfedorch@xxxxxxxx         www.miad.edu

MIAD is Wisconsin's only independent, four-year college of art and design.

A Good Day - is any day
  that you're alive
-- Paul Westerberg