Re: [BKARTS] Housing in France

Hi Paul:

I took this opportunity to also contact you about France.
I am thinking of going this fall and would be staying at least one month. Half of the time would be in Paris; the other half moving south, but not entirely planned out yet.

It sounds like you're somewhat of an expert on this? Could you provide me with some direction?

Thank you,
Jennifer