From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Amy
LeePard
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2008 6:54 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Advice Needed for Charming Lodging in Denver

 Hi All,

I am traveling to Denver, Colorado for the first time in a couple of weeks
(March 6-11) for the PhotoWorks Exhibition at The Abecedarian Gallery. I was
wondering if anyone had recommendations for charming and economic lodging
for two in or around Denver. I will have a car and am willing to stay in a
smaller town outside of the city.  I also wondered if anyone had must-see
(or must-eat for vegetarians) suggestions for the area. I plan on checking
out the Kids with Cameras exhibit at the Emmanual Gallery but haven't made
any other definite plans.

I have really enjoyed all the places this list has taken me. What an amazing
resource!
**
Thanks for all the wonderful things you have shared.
Amy LeePard
**
*http://paintedbuntingbooks.blogspot.com*
**
**
*The Mediator between head and hands must be the heart.*
*-Fritz Lang Metropolis*